Clique Kits: July Pep Rally


Hello!
It's that time of the month for another Pep Rally!
Refer to my Instagram (IG) account to hop along with the rest of the participants!

This month, design team members and CK subscribers will feature projects created with the July kit "Pool Party"
I also used one of the exclusive store cut files
And here is my page

After cutting the hot air balloon cut file with my Silhouette Cameo, I traced the inner pieces on different patterned papers. I used dimensional foam tape to add a bit of height
I used watercolor paper for the clouds. I colored with watercolors and after the clouds dried, I stitched around with different crochet threads.
I fussy cut some panda bears, flowers and also made a few rolled paper flowers as addition to my embellishments

I enjoyed creating this page and I hope I get to inspire you to create with the July kit and its exclusive cut files!
Don't forget to use DONNA10 whenever you purchase anything from the Clique Kits store for a discount!

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts